- If the name of the farm is blue with an underline; that's a link to their website. Click on it for the most current hours and information.
- ALWAYS call the farm or store BEFORE YOU GO to confirm their supply, their hours
and whether they have trees, are allowing choose-and-cut or just precut trees; and which attractions or winter activities are available.
All three can change during the short Christmas season, due to weather, demand and the farmer's business conditions! Farms get sold, shut down or run out of trees, and they don't all update me every day, let alone every year. For
more tips to make your trip fun
and successful, click here!
DON'T DRIVE OUT THERE IF YOU CAN'T REACH THEM BY PHONE OR EMAIL!
- And please tell the farmer you visit in Connecticut that you found their farm here! I need the farmers to realize that you found them here so that they will keep their information up to date!
Click on your area of Connecticut to locate a Christmas Tree Farm, market or winter activity near you:
- Western Connecticut (Litchfield and Fairfield counties)
- Hartford and Tolland counties, Connecticut
- Southern Connecticut (New Haven and Middlesex counties)
- Eastern Connecticut (Windham and New London counties)
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-you-own farms, click here.
- Crop availability / harvest schedule for fruit and vegetables, click here
- To find pumpkin patches, corn mazes and other Halloween activities, click here.