- If the name of the farm is blue with an underline; that's a link to their website. Click on it for the most current hours and information.
- ALWAYS call the farm or store BEFORE YOU GO to confirm their supply, their hours
and whether they have trees, are allowing choose-and-cut or just precut trees; and which attractions or winter activities are available.
All three can change during the short Christmas season, due to weather, demand and the farmer's business conditions! Farms get sold, shut down or run out of trees, and they don't all update me every day, let alone every year. For
more tips to make your trip fun
and successful, click here!
DON'T DRIVE OUT THERE IF YOU CAN'T REACH THEM BY PHONE OR EMAIL!
- And please tell the farmer you visit in North Dakota that you found their farm here! I need the farmers to realize that you found them here so that they will keep their information up to date!
Christmas Tree Farm listings are coming soon for North Dakota! Do you know of any Christmas tree farms or other special Christmas and winter events in North Dakota? Please tell me about them - Click here to write to me!
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-you-own farms, click here.
- Crop availability / harvest schedule for fruit and vegetables, click here
- To find pumpkin patches, corn mazes and other Halloween activities, click here.
- Page's Perfect Pine Plantation - Choose and cut Christmas trees,
13711 Hwy. 5, Cavalier, ND 58220. Phone: 701-265-4254, The largest Christmas tree operation in the state, about 60 acres devoted to trees. Scotch Pine, Blue Spruce, White Pine
Campbell Beach Farm and Nursery - Christmas trees-you choose
and you cut,
12989 92nd St NE Cavalier,ND 58220. Phone: 701-265-7420. Email: info@KotchmanTreeFarm.com. Open: all daylight hours from Thanksgiving weekend until Christmas Day. Directions: We are located on the west side of Highway 32, 4 miles north of Mountain, ND. Click here for a map and directions. Payment: Cash, Check.
Christmas tree varieties:
You-Choose and You-Cut varieties: Black Hills Spruce, Colorado Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine.
(ADDED: December 19, 2011) (UPDATED: December 12, 2012) (UPDATED: December 16, 2012)
Potter's Way - pre-cut Christmas trees, wreaths, garland,
swags, cut greens and tree tops.
8643 106th Ave SE, Oakes, ND 58474. Phone 701-742-2831. Open: See their website for for hours and availability. Directions: See their website for directions. Payment: . (ADDED: September 16, 2010, suggested by a visitor)
Christmas at the Gardens - Santa appearances, Christmas
decorations, winter wagon rides, Christmas event or festival, Winter
events, NO Christmas trees for sale, but we do offer bonfires, bonfires
and smores, farm market, gift shop, concessions / refreshment stand,
restrooms, picnic area, birthday parties, weddings and wedding parties,
school tours, events at your location (call for info)
6200 11th Avenue Se, Minot, ND 58701. Phone: 701-500-7713. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open: Not open Christmas Eve or Day; Please check the Calendar on our website for current hours of business. Click here for current open hours, days and dates. Directions: Click here for a map and directions. Payment: Cash, Check, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard, Discover, AmEx. Click here for our Facebook page. Check out Christmas at the Gardens and many other holiday events held at Angelic Gardens in our Calendar and on our Facebook page.
Christmas tree varieties:
(UPDATED: March 29, 2012)