- If the name of the farm is blue with an underline; that's a link to their website. Click on it for the most current hours and information.
- ALWAYS call the farm or store BEFORE YOU GO to confirm their supply, their hours
and whether they have trees, are allowing choose-and-cut or just precut trees; and which attractions or winter activities are available.
All three can change during the short Christmas season, due to weather, demand and the farmer's business conditions! Farms get sold, shut down or run out of trees, and they don't all update me every day, let alone every year. For
more tips to make your trip fun
and successful, click here!
DON'T DRIVE OUT THERE IF YOU CAN'T REACH THEM BY PHONE OR EMAIL!
- And please tell the farmer you visit in Southeastern Missouri that you found their farm here! I need the farmers to realize that you found them here so that they will keep their information up to date!
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-you-own farms, click here.
- To find pumpkin patches, corn mazes and other Halloween activities, click here.
Cape Girardeau County
Meier Horse Shoe Pines - U-Choose and Cut your own Christmas
2146 County Rd 330, Jackson, MO, 63755. Phone: 573-243-5501. Email: email@example.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open: the day after Thanksgiving, Saturdays 10 am to 4 pm, Sundays 11 am to 4 pm, Christmas Shop Open House is open Friday 1 pm to 5 pm, Saturday - 10 am to 5 pm, Sunday - 11 am to 5 pm; Last day to shop! Sunday, December 20. We have 2 fields totaling 14 acres of trees with approximately 1,000 trees per acre. Our fields are planted on an 8-year rotation schedule and both fields are on their third rotation. Come meet our “Boys” the Belgians draft horses whose strength and
gentleness help make your trip to the fields a true adventure! Click here for a link to our Facebook page. (UPDATED: December 03, 2015, JBS)
New Madrid County
- L & J Tannenbaum Farm - U-Choose and Cut your own Christmas
trees, Precut trees
866 Hwy C, Altenburg, MO, 63732. Phone: 573-824-5542. Email: email@example.com.
Do you know of any Christmas tree farms or other special Christmas and winter events in Southeastern Missouri? Please tell me about them - Click here to write to me!