- If the name of the farm is blue with an underline; that's a link to their website. Click on it for the most current hours and information.
- ALWAYS call the farm or store BEFORE YOU GO to confirm their supply, their hours
and whether they have trees, are allowing choose-and-cut or just precut trees; and which attractions or winter activities are available.
All three can change during the short Christmas season, due to weather, demand and the farmer's business conditions! Farms get sold, shut down or run out of trees, and they don't all update me every day, let alone every year. For
more tips to make your trip fun
and successful, click here!
DON'T DRIVE OUT THERE IF YOU CAN'T REACH THEM BY PHONE OR EMAIL!
- And please tell the farmer you visit in Northwestern Missouri that you found their farm here! I need the farmers to realize that you found them here so that they will keep their information up to date!
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-you-own farms, click here.
- To find pumpkin patches, corn mazes and other Halloween activities, click here.
Jingle Bell Trees and Pumpkins - Christmas trees-you choose and
you cut, Precut Christmas trees, Christmas wreaths, Christmas boughs,
Christmas decorations, tree shaking provided, trees baled, saws provided,
sleigh rides, gift shop
7821 Se 240th Street, Lathrop, MO 64465. Phone: 816 740 3732. Alternate Phone: 816 803 4223. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open: Saturday and Sunday, from 10 am to 5 pm, from November 21 to December 20, 2015; and also on Friday, from 10 am to 5 pm, November 27, 2015 only. Click here for current open hours, days and dates. Directions: From I-35 North, Exit 40 at highway 116. South of Trex Mart on Powell Road for almost 2 miles to fork (240th Street). Third driveway on the right. From Highway 69, South of Highway 116, Turn West on 240th Street, travel 2 miles to farm on left. Too far if you get to Powell Road. Click here for a map and directions. Pumpkins available on weekend before Thanksgiving. Payment: Cash, Check. Click here for our Facebook page. Special Orders for grave blankets, birdhouse gourd painting, or special wreaths or baskets.
Christmas tree varieties:
U-Choose and Cut varieties: Eastern White Pine, Scotch Pine.
PreCut varieties: Fraser Fir.
(UPDATED: November 18, 2015) (UPDATED: September 06, 2014) (UPDATED: September 05, 2014) (UPDATED: August 07, 2013) (ADDED: November 27, 2009)
- Schmitt Tree Farms - Living rooted trees, U-Choose and Cut your own Christmas trees
2806 SE 209th Street, Holt, MO, 64048. Phone: 816-320-2248. This is an old listing - call be fore you go!
Do you know of any Christmas tree farms or other special Christmas and winter events in Northwestern Missouri? Please tell me about them - Click here to write to me!