- If the name of the farm is blue with an underline; that's a link to their website. Click on it for the most current hours and information.
- ALWAYS call the farm or store BEFORE YOU GO to confirm their supply, their hours
and whether they have trees, are allowing choose-and-cut or just precut trees; and which attractions or winter activities are available.
All three can change during the short Christmas season, due to weather, demand and the farmer's business conditions! Farms get sold, shut down or run out of trees, and they don't all update me every day, let alone every year. For
more tips to make your trip fun
and successful, click here!
DON'T DRIVE OUT THERE IF YOU CAN'T REACH THEM BY PHONE OR EMAIL!
- And please tell the farmer you visit in Northeastern Missouri that you found their farm here! I need the farmers to realize that you found them here so that they will keep their information up to date!
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-you-own farms, click here.
- To find pumpkin patches, corn mazes and other Halloween activities, click here.
Fouch's Christmas Tree Farm - U-Choose and Cut your own Christmas trees
25105 Hedgepath Lane, Kirksville, MO. Phone: 660-332-7225. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open: 12 noon to 5 weekdays, and 10 - 5 Saturday & Sunday, starting Thanksgiving Day. Fresh wreaths, tree stands, candy available.Also wholesale trees.
(UPDATED: December 03, 2015, JBS) (UPDATED: January 04, 2010)
- Hueffmeier's Fine Pines - U-Choose and Cut your own Christmas trees
27905 Hwy FF, Brookfield, MO, 64628. Phone: 660-258-3244. Open: Call befre you go - they haven't updated in years.
- Silver Lake Pines - Christmas trees-you
choose and you cut,
8860 Highway Ad, Louisiana, MO 63353. Phone: 573-754-2700. Alternate Phone: 573-754-2467. Open: Saturday and Sunday, from 9am to 4:30pm, November 26 to December 24; Weekday hours are available, but are not consistent; Please call to check if we are open during the week. Directions: For a map to our farm, click here. Payment: Cash, only.
Christmas tree varieties:
U-Choose and Cut varieties: Scotch Pine.
(ADDED: September 15, 2016)
Do you know of any Christmas tree farms or other special Christmas and winter events in Northeastern Missouri? Please tell me about them - Click here to write to me!