- If the name of the farm is blue with an underline; that's a link to their website. Click on it for the most current hours and information.
- ALWAYS call the farm or store BEFORE YOU GO to confirm their supply, their hours and whether they have trees, are allowing choose-and-cut or just precut trees; and which attractions or winter activities are available. All three can change during the short Christmas season, due to weather, demand and the farmer's business conditions! Farms get sold, shut down or run out of trees, and I have no way of knowing, because I can't call or visit every farm every month, let alone every day. For more tips to make your trip fun and successful, click here! DON'T DRIVE OUT THERE IF YOU CAN'T REACH THEM BY PHONE OR EMAIL!
- And please tell the farmer you visit in Massachusetts that you found their farm here! I need the farmers to realize that you found them here so that they will keep their information up to date!
To find a Christmas tree farm in your area of Massachusetts, either click on your area in the list below, or on the map further down this page.
- East Massachusetts: Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk and Suffolk Counties
- Southeast Massachusetts: Barnstable, Bristol, Dukes, Nantucket and Plymouth counties
- Worcester County
- Western Massachusetts: Berkshire, Franklin, Hampden and Hampshire counties.
I'm always looking for
more to add and feedback about any stand or farm you have visited, so write me using the Feedback
form! And if you have
a farm and want to add it or correct the information, please click on Add My Farm!
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-you-own farms, click here.
- Crop availability / harvest schedule for fruit and vegetables, click here
- To find pumpkin patches, corn mazes and other Halloween activities, click here.