Christmas Tree Farms in FloridaWhether you want to cut your own tree, pick a live tree and have it cut for you, buy a tree already cut or buy a living tree you can plant, the pages listed below provide detailed listings of Florida's choose-and-cut Christmas tree farms, places to buy pre-cut (also called pre-harvested and fresh-cut) trees, stands, sleigh rides, hay rides and related winter events and fun. Just scroll down this page, and either click on the map, or on the links to your area!
REMINDER: Please, ALWAYS call the farm or store BEFORE YOU GO to confirm their supply, their hours and whether they are allowing choose-and-cut or just precut trees. All three can change during the short Christmas season, due to weather, demand and the farmer's business conditions! For more tips to make your trip fun and successful, click here! DON'T DRIVE OUT THERE IF YOU CANT'T REACH THEM BY PHONE OR EMAIL!
Click on your area in this list or click on the map further down this page:
- Florida Panhandle (Pensacola, Tallahassee)
- North / Northeast Florida (Jacksonville, Gainesville)
- West and Southwest Florida (Tampa, St. Pete, Naples, Lakeland, Sarasota)
- Southeast Florida (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach)
- Central and central-east coast Florida (Orlando, Daytona, Melbourne, Fort Pierce)
Click on the map for farms in your area of Florida!
|Current Weather - Click on a map for forecast, or enter a zip code for a different location.|
- Crop availability / harvest schedule for fruit and vegetables, click here
- To find pumpkin patches, corn mazes and other Halloween activities, click here.